- Perform highly complex architecture activities with little to no supervision required.
- Create and enforce delivery of architecture principles practices and patterns.
- Participate in development of secure design and standards.
- Build a network security strategy that catapults the company into a next-gen approach.
- Lead translation of business driver into technical requirements.
- Coordinate with architects of other domains (infrastructure, cloud, enterprise, development) to enforce secure network security architecture.
- Transform and improve the current network security architecture.
Joining Security Tribe will offer you the space to develop yourself professionally and personally!
You will join a team that is willing to share knowledge and is counting on you to do the same :)
- 7+ years in network security.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience architecting enterprise-level cybersecurity solutions in on-prem, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Experience in work in a complex environment.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of architecture best-practices.
- Excellent command and understanding of security implications of: TCP/IP, TLS, QOS, multicast, port-channeling, FHRP, LACP, SDN, VLAN, LLDP/CDP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, HSRP, GLBP, SNMP, STP, VPC, VSS, VDC, MSDP, PIM, IGMP, RTP, SIP, H.323, LWAPP, RADIUS, TACACS+, Fiber Channel, FCoE, 802.11n, 802.11ac, 802.11.ax, IPSec, SSLVPN, SS7, Diameter, GTP.
- Ability to utilize anti-DDoS tools like for example Arbor.
- Understanding of Zero Trust security concepts.
- Proficiency in cloud security (from the networking point of view), preferably AWS.
- Experience with Web Application Firewalls.
- Experience with Next Generation Firewalls.
- Experience with access points, routers, switches, gateways, hubs, bridges and modems
- Experience in conducting threat modeling and design reviews from the security point of view
- Deep knowledge in authentication and authorization protocols
Szczegółowe informacje o pracodawcy
Nazwa firmy: T-Mobile Polska S.A.