Twój zakres obowiązków
Nazwa firmy: VESLOG GROUP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
We would like to inform you that, in connection with the recruitment process in which you participate, we process your personal data. We act in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR"). Therefore, we would like to inform you that:
1. VESLOG Group sp. z o. o., Józefa Chociszewskiego 39, 60-256 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań – Nowe miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000984000, NIP: 5562757952, REGON: 360345415 is the data controller of your personal data.
2. You can contact us in the following ways:
2.1. send a letter to the following address: J. Chociszewskiego 39, 60-256 Poznań,
2.2. send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
3. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data are the provisions of the Labor Code, which indicate the scope of data that the employer may request from a job candidate and the provision of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which states that data may be processed when they are necessary to conclude a contract with the data subject. In addition, the processing of data in the scope indicated in the Labor Code may result from a legal obligation imposed on us, resulting from the provisions of law. In this case, the basis for their processing is the provision of Article 6 (c) of the GDPR. What is more, if you provide us with other personal data than those indicated in the provisions of the Labor Code, we process them based on your consent, in accordance with the provision of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
4. Your personal data may also be processed if you consent to the use of your personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes. Giving consent for such a purpose is voluntary and dependent on your will. Therefore, if you want to take part in future recruitment processes, please include the following clause in your CV "I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the content of your CV for the purposes of future recruitment proceedings conducted at VESLOG".
5. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of recruitment process in connection with which you submitted application documents and for a period of 6 months for the purposes of future recruitment processed – if you have consented to the processing of data for the purpose of conducting future recruitments.
6. Your personal data may be transferred to the entity providing us with the e-mail hosting services. In addition, in connection with some recruitment processes, we may use external recruitment portals, such as pracuj.pl – if you use such an entity to apply for a job at VESLOG, personal data is also processed by such an entity.
7. You have the right to request access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing as well as the right to request the transfer of your data. We would also like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of data to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. To the extent that the processing of personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the correctness of data processing before the withdrawal of consent.
8. Providing personal data to the extent specified in the provisions of the Labor Code may be necessary in order to participate in the recruitment.
9. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
10. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including it will not be used for profiling.